• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Muskoka Ont. Pics

Muskoka Man

Expert
Here is some pics of my bud and me on our Yammies on our first real spring run , The weather and trails were perfect :yam:
Muskoka Man

bikmay09_0391.jpg

bikmay09_0395.jpg

bikmay09_0394.jpg

bikmay09_0393.jpg

bikmay09_0392.jpg

awesome man,love those pics,didnt i mention in your last pics that i like your wheels,ah,ah,isnt it fun to rip around on those toys,i just cant wait to hop on mine,ive been so busy in the last cpl weeks,i bought a new truck and it took a bit of my time,tomorrow,im taking my 79 camaro out of storage in the morning anf afternnoon is quad time,wont be long you'll be able to come down to gowganda,snow has melt alot,hardly anything left in the fields,in the bush there is still too much though

Thanks Pat for the Gowganda update , hopefully it goes soon as we are slow for 2 weeks untill our next contract starts and then im not going anywhere , Have fun with the camaro and send a pic or 2 :Rockon:
MM

Back