• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Boys in Blue...

sherlock29 said:
Where are you guys buying your "tank handlebar", my daughter is just over 6 months, but next year she will comming for "little" rides with ma and pa... just want to prepare...

I have seen them at Royal Distributing

sherlock29 said:
Where are you guys buying your "tank handlebar", my daughter is just over 6 months, but next year she will comming for "little" rides with ma and pa... just want to prepare...

Royal Distributing. Page 281 of their winter catalogue.

They fit tight on the Phazers, might want to get some big rubber o-rings for the Attak/Apex as it is a little loose, not sure of the fit on a Nytro however.

so is it bad that i didn't even have to get my a$$ off the chair to reach my royal book... yep page 281.. for $32.99.... its on the order list!~~~

Actually when my son get tired he holds on to the tank handlebar and rests his helmet on the handlebar pad... Its too funny!

Haha right on. Pretty small crowd at that trail head, I suppose you would recognize it!

Back