• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

MY NYTRO IN A PIN UP CALANDER **PICS ADDED**

2008FxNytro said:
stopdropanroll said:
ApexRtxGuy said:
thats awesome you will have to keep me informed so i can get one of these calenders for the shop.

It will be a 2011. I will try to get you a 2010 when they drop off my sled Friday.

See if you can get a few! i would love one. :)

I think we should have a TY calender, whos got some hot girls cause we all know we already have the sleds lol. I will ask the gf but i dont see it going over to well unless its just for me ;) :jump:

Zakre said:
2008FxNytro said:
stopdropanroll said:
ApexRtxGuy said:
thats awesome you will have to keep me informed so i can get one of these calenders for the shop.

It will be a 2011. I will try to get you a 2010 when they drop off my sled Friday.

See if you can get a few! i would love one. :)

I think we should have a TY calender, whos got some hot girls cause we all know we already have the sleds lol. I will ask the gf but i dont see it going over to well unless its just for me ;) :jump:

Ask her anyway, ill be ok with letter her on my sled hahaha. Where is Eightpilot, see if he can get that chick in his avatar to pose.

Back