• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My Nytro!

09NytroRTX

Expert
Well since there is NO snow to ride on I figured I'd get my 09 Nytro SE out today and post a few pics.. Big Thanks to Heartland Rod and Custom (nate007) for helping my Nytro become what it is. I put on Heartland's dual exhaust, he powdercoated my rails, and my split rail ski spindles. After riding last weekend I can tell a big difference w/his header and dual exhaust slip on. Also as far as the split rails. My personal opinion they were worth every dollar i spent on them. They bite hard in the corners and are great off the trail. The other thing I noticed about them is when you turn they spray a lot of snow onto your hy fax. A few other mods I added are yamaheaters, and the oft jacobsen rollover which are both great! Pray for snow!! :rocks:

017.jpg

003.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

Had to get a shot of my helpers in there!

could be just me, but I cant see your pics. Where did you ride? Up by mason and clear lake? I grew up in North East Iowa. mason was the only area I heard had snow. And yes think snow!!!!! Come on winter!!

Got it! A group of us drove out to Lead SD and did a little riding out there actually. It was good snow for Iowa boys but they need more like everyone else!

09NytroRTX that is one sweet looking ride!! I really like what you have done! I never have rode out west but really looking for some place to ride this year!! Its getting depressing as the days go by!! Love the pups too!

The ski's and spindles are made by Split Rail. The cost for the ski's and spindles is $800 w/out carbides.

Thanks for all the comments on the sled!!! Need to get a clutch kit, deciding between ulmer and schmitd bro.

Do you run a Power Commander with the headers and slip on?

I have a Power Commander but I haven't been able to ride the sled around here to be able to put a map to it or even see if I need. As soon as we get some snow I am going to do some testing w/Nate to see if I need a map or not.

Back