• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My RS Vector

extremeaudi

This is my RS Vector

Mods include Luggage rack and rear bumper powder coated wrinkle black, billet gas cap and master cylinder cover, 6" woodys dooly carbids, G lever brake lever, RX1 black racing stripes, Garmin GPS (with all the trail maps)mounted in the dash, knurled bar ends, runing board sno-slips.

turbo and exhaust coming soon! :4STroke: :drink:

Charlie

Attachments

• RS Vector.JPG
    RS Vector.JPG
    353.7 KB · Views: 117
  • RS Vector2.JPG
    RS Vector2.JPG
    463.4 KB · Views: 100
  • RS vector3.JPG
    RS vector3.JPG
    461.5 KB · Views: 94

Looks good! Are you missing a idler?
Blue

Nice ride, welcome.

"Looks good! Are you missing a idler"

Those are Nytro rails, what looks like a missing idler is the stopper for the antibottoming kit.

easy

Bluebullet said:
Looks good! Are you missing a idler?
Blue

The 05 Vectors came that way I beleive. I think the 06 Vector has that 3rd and 4th idler. I bought it stock and mint condition with only 340 miles a few months ago and thats how it came from the factory. I dont think there needed unless you have the RS Rage with the longer track. I do though plan on putting on the marginal snow kit wheels.

;)!

I looked in my owners manual for my 05 rage it shows two idler wheels on each side in the front for the vector. You probably wouldn t need two but having too would help with slide wear i would imagine. On the Rage the idler wheels are spaced farther apart then on the vector. Nice sled. you will love the fuel milage. happy riding

Nice looking sled... but what exactly is a luggage rack good for? I cant see any possible use for that thing.

Dardevil3 said:
Nice looking sled... but what exactly is a luggage rack good for? I cant see any possible use for that thing.

It's gonna come in handy for me on those 6 or 7 day trips in Canada we go every year. Saddlebags blow!!

Attachments

• Shocks1.JPG
    Shocks1.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 71
  • Shocks2.JPG
    Shocks2.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 74
  • Shocks3.JPG
    Shocks3.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Shocks4.JPG
    Shocks4.JPG