• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

my rs venture tf feels tippy

driv

when i am driving and hit bumbs it feels like my rs will tipp over. it goes up on one ski.when i then slow down it fall back. is my front suspension to loose or to hard. i have the factory setup. how shuld i adjust the front suspension??

Very first thing to do is to remove ALL of the pre-load on the front shocks. Raise the sled up with skis off of the floor. Loosen top nut above the springs until the nut is 3/16 to a 1/4 inch above the springs. This will allow the a-arms to work and the sled will not feel near as tippy. The other thing to do is learn how to ride it. Reduce speed before turn, not in the turn, then re-power to desired speed and hold on. Plus lean and ride the tank. Once you get used to it, you will swear that it will rail. Plus try a better carbide in the future, I strongly suggest Bergstrom Skegs, triple point. Skis will make a huge difference, I used to swear by Simmons, but they push in certain conditions, I now use C and A Pros. Good Luck and keep it slow until you learn the sled.

Indy said:
Good Luck and keep it slow until you learn the sled.

can't stress that enough, saw too many people this weekend driving way to fast for there abilitiy

im not sure if anyone makes a swaybar for the vectors...but i know that the aftermarket swaybars for the rx1's and warriors made a world of difference..u might want to check into that!!

Back