• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

My VK540V 2017

weldion

Expert
Website
www.weldion.org
Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
Grizzly 550 2014
Fresh from the store.
IMG_0694.jpg

Fresh tracks from the Cobra.
IMG_0772.jpg

Added one more pair of idlers.
IMG_0791.jpg

Nice conditions in April.
IMG_0850.jpg

Perfect sled for some BBQ in May.
IMG_0875.jpg

Some tools under the seat. Changed out the seal to a better quality one.
IMG_0984.jpg

Added shovel holder, knife mount and reverse/working lights.
IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

I'm renovating my sleigh for my VK540V. Will make some add-ons to the sleigh for hauling firewood, cargo and a backrest for a passenger. And of course paint it black. Nice with a extra taillight for visibility.

IMG_1972.jpg

Added a wooden box for bringing out firewood etc. Saved some area behind the box to keep two spare gas cans with extra fuel. Going to make some attachments for the cans so they are secured.
I'm going to make a backrest that will be remove-able. So I can bring passengers with me.
The box is attached to the sleigh with ordinary nuts and bolts and would be removed in 5 mins if needed.

Awesome job! Looks great.

Hope Yellowknife sees this, they are always pulling boggans around.

Fresh from the store.
IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg
Hi, was wondering why you added the extra set of idler wheels. Thanks

Weldion very nice!! Yes, I pull a 14 foot qamutik almost every trip as well. You can see it in my avatar in front of my green cabin. As you can see in that picture taken las March at -25 celcius not much snow, lots of rocks sometimes. So that is the type of snowmobiling. I liked the thread pictures. Here it is hilly so you can climb 600 - 700 foot hills over lakes, valleys hunting, low snow conditions but usually cold. What seat- where did you get a seat to change it from the original? Old seat was it too wide, uncomfortable??

Weldion very nice!! Yes, I pull a 14 foot qamutik almost every trip as well. You can see it in my avatar in front of my green cabin. As you can see in that picture taken las March at -25 celcius not much snow, lots of rocks sometimes. So that is the type of snowmobiling. I liked the thread pictures. Here it is hilly so you can climb 600 - 700 foot hills over lakes, valleys hunting, low snow conditions but usually cold. What seat- where did you get a seat to change it from the original? Old seat was it too wide, uncomfortable??

I have the same seat as every other VK540V. No change there.

Fresh from the store.
IMG_0694.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

IMG_0791.jpg

IMG_0850.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg
Where did you get the hard plastic cargo box? My dealer said there wasn't one that would fit.

Back