• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

naked girl on turbo

FastAction

Expert
sorry guys just needed to grab your attention on this matter:Rockon:

Ok we have a main jet and a pilot jet but what is the third one?? Is that called the "power jet" . And what area does it affect bottom or top end.?? I`m asking this because between the three of us with different setups we have just about got this flame out solved. By leaning out the bottom end(pilot) and having the clutching setup to engage low (3500) its all but gone. Just trying to figure out what the third jet does.

My sled running 17.5 pilot and 130 main with o/p/o and hh`s at 66.5 grams and needles in 3 spot does not stall when nose goes vertical and back but does run a little rough and also when going slow up rough trail. THis other sled which had different clutching where it would engage higher always flamed out.Today he went with my clutching setup but has a 15 pilot and 131.5 main and his flame out has gone..He even tried the same hill where he new he would stall and it did not. Plus his sled now does not have that bottom end sluggish feeling.Feels way more peppy.

So again just trying to figure out what that third jet . And to recap leaning out the bottom keeping her rich on the top seems to be working and lower engagement.Just more food for thought.

PS did I forget to mentionthis sled rocks now :Rockon:

I`m not saying it has anything to do with it just passing on what was happening with mine and the other sled.He was engaging closer to 5000 plus reving high going up trails and now its gone with new clutch setup and his carb setup. Weird yes but either way the stalling is gone . :? :Rockon:

Turbo motor tunning

Yes Turbo motors like a little load to keep heat down in exhaust same as any motor.
If you ever see guys running along even in motorcylcles at let say 5000 rpm no load they burn valves and blue pipes.
leaving engine running even on choke at high idle will blue the pipes.
Higher compression motor with no load will makes pipes orange like there going to melt in very short time.

Back