• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New '08 Apex LTX GT Value???

Yamadog said:
wow I better stop drinking and typing next thing I will say I am 26 and have a 30" waiste line. Actually I think Yamaha starting thinking about sleds 50 yrs ago. :jump:

Might as well add a hot 21 year old blonde to that list of acohol filled dreams. Or are those nightmares? :drink:

i was afraid if I tried to type 21 yr old it would come out 12 yr old and you guys would think me a perv.

Besides why waist the money on a woman at best a 2 minute ride and they look at you funny when you show up with a helmet. :jump:

Yamadog said:
Besides why waist the money on a woman at best a 2 minute ride and they look at you funny when you show up with a helmet. :jump:

2 minute ride? Are you saying your a one pump chump? :hide:
Not that a good quickie is bad....especialy of a fottball filled Sunday...or the day after a blizzard!!!

Oh...and they do like it when you remove the helmet beforehand. Kinda like wearing your sox... :o|

But at least you have the comforts of a modern day sled right? Remember riding on the 10th anniversary sleds?

Are you kidding I used to ride a first aniversary. I used to get blisters from the oars!!!!!!!! :moon:

Was that YOU I saw last winter on the trail riding in a loin cloth?????? Now I know who you are...

Amazing how well you have adapted to the elements...

Yeah Geico wanted me for the commercials but opted for the later period caveman instead. they said there clients could connect better with them.

I don't know about that....I say nothing connects like a good loin cloth. Think of all the female biz there missing out on....

You need a new agent...

Back