• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

New member in EC MN

henks

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2008 Phazer
Hello folks.

Name is Chris. Just picked up a new to me 08 phazer. It is actually "yam177's" old race phazer he posted. Not new to sleds...last winter I put a bunch of miles on my cousin's phazer which he conveniently sold recently to upgrade. I did have a phazer back in high school. It was an '85 485 twin I think. Excited to have a winter hobby to go along with my summer one (motorcycle road racing).

Anyway, I look forward to learning from you guys and all that jazz.

welcome to TY henks. Its funny, I had a phazer that my cousin put 500 miles on to my 50, and I sold it to upgrade. He road races as well, and is from east central MN! Heck, his plate number is the same as yours!

Wait...

:tg:

Welcome Henks, former CRA and also on mnsbr so recognize your name. Kind of a lurker on both sites lately. If you ever want to ride the North Shore let me know it's my back yard...

^ meet the guy who introduced me to my Apex (and was toying with buying it from me)

Actually santa, his brother lives up that way and rides as well (switchback). We might have to look ya up if/when we make it up there.

Evil Santa said:
Welcome Henks, former CRA and also on mnsbr so recognize your name. Kind of a lurker on both sites lately. If you ever want to ride the North Shore let me know it's my back yard...
Thanks! Jim, right? Recognize your name too.

DigitalFusion said:
^ meet the guy who introduced me to my Apex (and was toying with buying it from me)

Actually santa, his brother lives up that way and rides as well (switchback). We might have to look ya up if/when we make it up there.
What this guy said. I also have a buddy who keeps his sled up in Lutsen, but it's in the shop in pieces right now.

Well I never heard from you Digitalfusion so I figured you must have got at least 4500 on your trade. Plus I really have been thinking about a new one next year. :) Yep Chris it's Jim. I live right off the Yukon trail, sled right from the garage. Schmally and his crew and some other CRA guys at our annual fall Dirt Bike weekend were talking about coming up here for a weekend of sledding. I'll let you know if it ever gets organized...
Later Jim

yeah, sorry for not following up. Things are kinda hectic when selling two sleds and buying a new one! I got less than 4500 for the Apex on trade, but thats because it went in minus the Curve skis and ZX2 skid, which is what I was hoping for. I wanted the curves for the viper and wanted to hold onto the ZX2 for now.

Fusion, where are the pics of that new Viper? I am very curious about the "Black-n-Blue edition. Don't tell me they swapped plastics so you go the color combo that everyone is waiting for 2015 for? WOW!

ha! this is the lounge, there is no such thing as thread hijackers here!

Thanks Biff. Im super stoked that my dealer was willing to go the extra mile and a half for me. Not only did they do the swap, they also took my apex on trade minus the skis and skid... plus they flipped some business my way.

Logging in for the first time in months...didn't mean to blow you off biff, I live pretty much on the Pine Co./Aitkin Co. line.

Back