• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

new track suggestions and what lug height i fan run

striperpro

2003 rx1 replacing the track. Wad thinking of a ice ripper track anybody run one on groomed trails is mainly where I ride. What's the tallest lug I can run. Any other track suggestions welcome. Thank u

ran an ice ripper on my 05 rxwar. was an awsome track on the trails. handles just like a ripsaw in the powder. if you are going from the stock 03 cone track, you will not be disappointed.

Bought a ice ripper xt 1.25. Fresh snow coming can't wait to get it and put it on. Should I remove the tunnel protectors while under there and cooler protector as well. Been debating about it in my mind. Also what should I put in the chain case for fluid.

Running a Ripsaw on an 03 1.25" lug with studs up the middle and tunnel protectors, the track weighs more than the original but it is well worth it.

No. Leave the protectors in place as the studs will cause damage to the coolers if the track runs loose.

I would remove the exhaust sheilds if they are still in there as they can come loose and the rattling will drive you nuts.

Back