• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

not cool

throttle1

Veteran
Has anyone ever dealt with two cool performance here in Canada? I have left messages and emails with no response....

Yes I have bought stuff from him and has always been reliable.

I've ordered from them a few times...they have always gotten right back to me...I've actually been very impressed with their responsiveness...even responding to and taking orders on sat/sun with my most recent purchase of a yamaheater and oilites.

2cool

This may be a long shot, but I think they were at the Sledfest dragging some sleds this weekend. Thought I heard someone say they blew up an engine Sat. Maybe a little busy the last few days. Don't quote me that it was them though as I
I'm not 100%

Personally I won't deal with them. They advertised lowest price in Canada on PCV's and they'll beat any distributor. When I showed them a lower price from a reputable dealer they said they didn't know the difference between a PCV and a mail box. They advertise they are a Canadian business and charge in USD. When the USD is high that's great for them but when it was lower than the CDN$ they then charged in CDN$ with no rate exchange. I've always found them to be arrogant and bias. Any business that bashes another without cause or reason will not get my money. I say stay clear.

Back