• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

NYS trails anyone know??

Maxout01

VIP Member
Just bought my first atv. 2008 raptor 250. I am an avid snowmobiler and I know those trails but I can't find any legal trails open to atvs in my area. I live in the adirondack region in nys, not too far from albany ny. Anyone have any idea??

I know lots of them in Wisconsin, but I don't think that'll help you out much. Welcome to the site though.

Ganz said:
I know lots of them in Wisconsin, but I don't think that'll help you out much. Welcome to the site though.

Thanks! No I dont know if the quad would go that far ,lol!! Thanks for the welcome. I am a vip member on the ty sled forums so it is weird to be on ty and a newbie!

Ya I used to be over there too. After I bought my atv I sold my sled and never looked back.

The quad is a blast but I will never sell my sleds. If it turns to desert country I will keep them for coffee tables!!

Back