• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro build

NeverEnuf

Extreme
20140109_122455.jpg
This is how it started, with an mpi\yamaha supercharger.

Last edited:

20141117_193203.jpg

I did the head shim and studs from ulmer racing.
I did the full stage 1 from mpi with the fuel pump and gems upgrade. They reprogrammed my ecu to pull timing for boost and the handwarmer upgrade.
20141117_193224.jpg

20141117_193242.jpg
Added the excell x wheels. Powder coated the rails black and added a 4" rail extention and tunnel extention from tracks usa. So she's setup with a 137. I went with a ripsaw 2 1" track.

It's snowing as I type, so I'll hopefully be out tuning soon!! Still have a couple more things getting powdercoated. But the list is getting smaller.

Holy cow you don't screw around, so much for one mod at a time... LOL that's awsome keep us posted on the performance.

Everyone has there addictions, I'm just glad mine is snowmobiles!! I owned an 08 rtx but put very few miles on it before selling, and ridden a number of others. A dealer about 45 min from me had this one that someone snow checked and never picked up. I did put about 500 miles on this before the season ended last year, so I just addressed all the things I wanted to change over the summer.
I ride with a couple of boosted cats set up by priceless performance, so we'll see how it handles next to the new chassis when it's done. I know the cat will be faster but I think I'll have more fun:)
Hopefully I'll shoot a deer pretty soon so I can get back to work on the nytro and have it ready when the trails open.

Back