• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro cutting out

Nick454

Country
USA
Snowmobile
12 nytro xtx
I have a 12 xtx the problem I have is it cutting out going down the trail like you hit the kill switch. If the rpms are up it will usually catch itself and keep going. I did get a code 30 once last ride out. I grounded the pressure sensor wire and it cut out with no code 30. The sensor was replaced a this winter. Tested the oil pressure with a mechanical gauge which showed 25psi at idle hot. Anyone have any ideas on what this could be.

Check continuity of the yellow/green from the switch to the ecu.
Also check short to ground.

Check continuity of the yellow/green from the switch to the ecu.
Also check short to ground.
All wires checked out good, sensor was replaced earlier this winter. I did notice it takes like 3-5 starts for the computer to realize the sensor is not plugged in giving an 85 code.

Check all the black grounding blocks in the wiring harness there is 3 or 4 of them. Also on mine the plug to the solenoid above oil tank had a bit of corrosion and caused the same type of issues.

Back