• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro in the black hills .

cw xtx 1.75

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2013 Yamaha Nytro xtx 1.75
I am thinking about a trip to the black hills in the middle of February, this my first trip out there . I have a 2013 nytro xtx 1.75 and am wondering if I need to mess with clutching at all before I go ? I live in central wisconsin so my sled is setup for low elavation . Any suggestions or places to stop or see would be great .

Nope! Just bring it out and ride. I live in the Hills and mine is right from the factory. Spearfish canyon lodge has a trailhead there and a great trail ride through the canyon. As you work towards trailhead lodge, keep an out for random fire roads where you can go off trail.

How is central Wisconsin looking so far .......enough snow yet? Like north of spooner to the border?

I took my 2010 Nytro XTX out to the Black Hills 3 years ago and it did work fine the way it was set up but I could notice that the performance was down a little. I would clutch it. I also live in south western Wisconsin.

Good to know . Did you like the black hills ? Would you go back again ? I know you can't predict mother nature , but when do they usually have the best snow ?

Black Hills is a amazing place to ride. I have been going out for almost 20 years. best snow should be jan 15 to mar 1 like most places

Back