• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

nytro ,whitch one

Auskins said:
Yamaholic22 said:
Grimm said:
I'm going with the SE myself.
- better shock package
- beefed up suspension arms
- reinforced rails
- due to limited build, maybe a better resale value?
- Also, no matter what Yammy says that the XTX handles likes a 121" short track, a real 121" will turn quicker.

Why would it not handle like a 121" if the track length that is on the ground is exactly the same as a 121"?

It only starts to tip up at the 121" mark
if u were drivin on plywood (something flat, no give) it got the same track on the ground as a 121. But in snow it would sink in a bit. So even on groomed trail the lugs pass the 121 mark will still be in the snow so much.

Precisely what I was gonna say.

red800rev said:
Ok I did it 09 rtx se is this a good price 10500.00 out the door ,vermont tax

I assume this is Including the accessory credit of $600? This is the price I got twice but was told I could take another $300 off iff I didnt take the goody credit.

Which One

It does sound like alot of new to Yamaha people. I think Yamaha deserves this because I know for me a 4S wouldn't even be a discussion without the effort & work they have done especially regarding the Nytro. It is great to be a new member of Team Blue! Thanks Guy's!

Grimm said:
I'm going with the SE myself.
- better shock package
- beefed up suspension arms
- reinforced rails
- due to limited build, maybe a better resale value?
- Also, no matter what Yammy says that the XTX handles likes a 121" short track, a real 121" will turn quicker.

sorry to say but yesterday i test drove the xtx and rtx se.. started with the rtx ..too stiff for me.. then switched to the xtx and handled the corners like the rtx oe any other 121 ive ridden

Which One

That's great to hear you like the handling of the XTX. I'm sure the guys ordering the se will find they love that as well, differnt models for different desires. All of us have different feels, likes & dislikes. This is my first 4s & if the XTX is anything but improved over the 08 I'm going to love it. It will be different of coarse as I am used to the 2s life however as Johnny Nytro learned 4s is the future!

same here im used to 2s...as soon as i tryed the nytros i fell in love..especially with the xtx and its ability to really handle the snow cross like conditions..now if only fall could get here faster

Which One

I hear ya. When I test rode my first 4s ( Nytro ) I went in saying to myself I'm just not going to like it, I mean it's a 4s. Then after my first throttle pull I was absolutley blown away. Now I have not had the opportunity to actually ride an XTX just the regular 08 Nytro however that being said I'm with you after my first ride I was hooked!

Back