• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro XRTX?

JoeyAsh

This summer I traded my CBR 600RR for a 2008 Nytro RTX. It looks awesome, runs great (from what I can tell without a test ride), and even if it isn't perfect it is still worth more to me than a bike I havent ridden in two summers.

The question I have deals with the decals. The guy took off the stock decals and was going to do a whiteout on the sled and add the longer tunnel but never got around to finishing it so it is still the stock tunnel and 121 track. The vent covers and A-arms are white, it has yellow ski handles and handguards, but on the sides of the sled in place of the stock FX Nytro decals are white decals with black XRTX on them.

Is there even such thing? Pretty new to riding and sleds in general so excuse my lack of knowledge. :o|

Can post a pic this weekend if it would help.

pretty sure was probly a custom job. at least it sounds like it. Pics would help.. the sled will not dissapoint... and there are so many aftermarket goodies to make it even better.

Quick pic taken in poor lighting last night

Attachments

• IMG_2730_2_2.jpg
    IMG_2730_2_2.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 118
This was a TY members custom sled build. It had a 136" stretch. Hence X for extended RTX. Aftermarket skis where obviously stripped and stock skis from a 07 Apex Rtx or 08 Nytro put back on. I remember this sled for sure. You must be the third or fourth owner.

Thanks, scott32. I'm the third owner as far as I know. I'm sure I'll find a lot of little surprises as I look it over but it's still better than a bike I never rode. Hopefully no major surprises in store for me though.

Maybe it has a apex motor and you dont even know it :jump:

basic700 said:
Maybe it has a apex motor and you dont even know it :jump:

Haha, that would be a nice find but I'd probably wrap myself around a tree with that much power. I'll be the guy hanging on for dear life as it is!

Back