• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Nytro XTX videos

Does anyone have any Nytro XTX riding videos? I have seen pretty much every XTX video on Youtube, most of which I've watched multiple times :o|

:yam:

Hey Maine Rider I remember seeing you on HCS, have you gotten your nytro yet or are you still waiting on it? I havent been able to make any videos with mine yet, but hope to get 1 ride in before x-mas! Good luck with yours, I like mine already and I havent even ridden it on snow yet.

CrossRev said:
Hey Maine Rider I remember seeing you on HCS, have you gotten your nytro yet or are you still waiting on it? I havent been able to make any videos with mine yet, but hope to get 1 ride in before x-mas! Good luck with yours, I like mine already and I havent even ridden it on snow yet.

I still have gotten it yet. Hopefully next weekend. I CANT WAIT!!!

Ok guys here are my Top Speed Runs 114mph/183km @ 9030 RPMs(110MPH GPS) Generaly 4-5mph behind a fast Apex GT
Sorry for the shaky film I was holding the camera with my left hand, weather was a warm +6c ,43F , Stock 2009 Yamaha FX Nytro XTX 144" Track with 114 Studs, Bergstom Triple Points, with a 265lbs rider abord, conditions were sloppy almost like a slusy....quarter tank with 87 Octain

FIRST RUN IN MPH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWBGkB_mCa8

SECOND RUN IN KM/H: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJMwib1XzCw

SCREEN SHOTS

Sta2.jpg

ICE.jpg

Start.jpg

ICE2.jpg

114mph.jpg

182k.jpg

Stud.jpg

;)! :flag:

nice daranello, didnt expect the xtx to have such a high top speed with the 144" track.

Maine-Rider, are you getting an 09 or a '10? Color? I posted mine on your thread on HCS you probably saw it(blue and white) Definitely the best fit and finish on any sled I've ever owned. My buddy has a 08 summit 800R and has doubts about my xtx offtrail, but there's only one way to find out! He says I'll be getting stuck and bitchin about not havin a paddle track, but he also forgets how skilled of a rider I am! lol

I think I'm going to hold off before getting the trail tank. 100 miles on a tank of gas is plenty for me. Mid-season when the snow gets real deep and trips become longer I might opt for the trail caddies, but for now I'm just going to pick up the ski skins and the float plate. -I rode without handwarmers for the past 2 seasons (One ride was at Eagle Lake when it was 30 below zero, the day they set the record in maine which was 56 below I just dont remember what town) so I guess I won't worry about the handwarmer issue either.

Any mods planned for your ride?

CrossRev said:
nice daranello, didnt expect the xtx to have such a high top speed with the 144" track.

Maine-Rider, are you getting an 09 or a '10? Color? I posted mine on your thread on HCS you probably saw it(blue and white) Definitely the best fit and finish on any sled I've ever owned. My buddy has a 08 summit 800R and has doubts about my xtx offtrail, but there's only one way to find out! He says I'll be getting stuck and bitchin about not havin a paddle track, but he also forgets how skilled of a rider I am! lol

I think I'm going to hold off before getting the trail tank. 100 miles on a tank of gas is plenty for me. Mid-season when the snow gets real deep and trips become longer I might opt for the trail caddies, but for now I'm just going to pick up the ski skins and the float plate. -I rode without handwarmers for the past 2 seasons (One ride was at Eagle Lake when it was 30 below zero, the day they set the record in maine which was 56 below I just dont remember what town) so I guess I won't worry about the handwarmer issue either.

Any mods planned for your ride?

I'm getting a '09 leftover (white). Like you said I dont think Im going to do any mods right away. I wouldnt mind getting a set of trail caddies.

Back