• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OFT 144 X-stension kit

panic

Does anyone know where i can get a OFT 144 x-stension kit for the nytro. I have been trying both of the OFT racing sites and I can't get ahold of the guys. The website is down for maintenance.

I would hold out for oft! Ran the 144 extension with backcountry track for a while and loved it! It was an easy install and pulled a lot better through the ditch. Still felt like a 121 while trail riding. Definitely worth waiting for imo!

OFT's are in a league of there own. I would not trust anything less than a OFT product at the end of my skid. :Rockon: They will be back.

Tracks USA

i extended my sled with the 121 to 144 kit from tracks USA and everything fit and works fine. decent shipping prices and great to deal with.
Just my experience...

I have used about 4 diffrent brands of extensions includinbg tracksusa.i would hold out for the oft.
With oft's design it make the rails stronger then the stock xtx rails.

pro116 said:
I have used about 4 diffrent brands of extensions includinbg tracksusa.i would hold out for the oft.
With oft's design it make the rails stronger then the stock xtx rails.

X2 the oft kit I installed this year is a work of art!

Well I hope they get caught up pretty soon as I need one of their tether/roll over valves before I head to island park Feb 2nd.....

Back