• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

OFT Racing TBO Plates Now Available! (Finally)

MotoPsycho

Lifetime Member
We haven't made an official announcement yet, so here ya go...

As a few of you know, we have been producing a very limited number of hand built tunnel block-off plates for the last couple of years.

We finally "bit the bullet", and invested in tooling to stamp these gems out to better provide product to our customers. Through enumerable trials and tribulations, the final product is ready for sale... These are currently available for under tunnel exhausts, as well as OEM muffler configuration.

5052 alloy, no cutting, no grinding, no hacking, no better product on the market... OFT Racing's style...

http://oftracing.com/OnlineStore/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=37&products_id=109

TunnelBlock.jpg

TunnelBlock_1.jpg

TunnelBlock_2.jpg

TunnelBlock_3.jpg

TunnelBlock_4.jpg

Awesome Jeff!!! ;)! Glad to see the product has came together!

As always, another amazing OFT product.

Jeff and Scott:

You guys at OFT rock.....I hope you sell a ton of them!

I was saying to Scott, getting this stuff done with crazy season barrelling down is no cake walk, but you guys make it look easy.

...now that they are on the way, I better get started on the tunnel reassembly....my turn to get no sleep!

Thanks Guys,

OTM

Looks great! I know how much time and sweat equity is involved to come up with something that is as close to perfect as possible.

Looks great! I know how much time and sweat equity is involved to come up with something that is as close to perfect as possible.

Back