• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

oh my god no way

sideswipe77

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Yamaha apex se
2011 Yamaha apex se
I just saw a NBC news that we are going to have above normal temperatures up through January and we won't see any real good snow until February. How many people out there no checks or bought a brand new snowmobile for this winter

I picked up a Phazer for the lady this year. And I was promoted at work so I would have plenty of extra spending money for trips. Yep. This blows.

Just saw the same from NOAA. Extended forcast for January does not have a single day time high below freezing after this comming weekend here in Gaylord, MI. Supposed to be better for February but man that sucks. Same about 4 winters ago. First ride was end of January and it was 80 deg first week of March. I remember mowing my lawn in the middle of march. Sad outlook! No new Sled this year but I did plan on spring checking 2. May have to rethink that at this rate. I know its still early and god knows the weather people are wrong most of the time so here's hoping!

Back