• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ohlins Clickers

Bullitt GT 07

Veteran
All G.T guys, I need a little help. What part of my front clickers will I adjust to get that annoying inside ski lift GONE? On my RX-1 I finally had the right set-up, only to sell and buy the BEST. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, Jim :4STroke: :yam: One other thing. If any of you guys haven't got a good laugh lately, check out doo talk, those sleds must be cheap pieces of garbage!!!!!!! :rules

You need to take the pre load off your springs. Lift the sled off the ground and loosen the ring on the shock tube until the spring will rattle. Then tighten one turn. This will lower the front of the sled. You want your front a-arms just about level for the best cornering. Try this set up out and you can always add more preload back if you need to.

Do as thewhitedog says and then set the clickers to the normal settings for both compression and rebound as stated in your manual. This should be fairly close. Then you can fine tune the ride from there. The cornering should be much improved.

Good Luck,

Brad

The 08 LTX GT comes with the front springs set in the softest position. If you lift the front end the springs will easily turn when you move them with your hand. Technically, according to spring length spec you shouldn't loosen them further. I have the same concern about flattening the front end more. Anyone with experience on 08 LTX GT please advise.

Once you get the sled to stay flat in the corners, then you can play with the compresion and rebound clickers to suit your own riding style as to how they soak up the bumps. Like bbjorklund99 said, stock settings are pretty close. Enjoy the sled.

I haven't lifted my GT yet to try but just looking at the adjuster position on the shocks there is not much room to loosen them up any more. Maybe I'll look at it this weekend.....since I can't ride......%#%#%# rain

Back