• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ohlins front shocks with PDS

i dropped the skis as low as i could, couldn't get the holes anywhere close, do i need to compress the shocks? picture of the shocks on the classified board (f/s cnd ohlins shocks) if you could have a look

Ohlins PDS On My Phazer

Brain, I can't thank you enough for the new Ohlins. They were just awesome. I had to adjust very little. Compareing this with the stock shocks, it was night and day. The stock shocks pogo'ed over bumps, these shocks sucked everything up like a hoover. I will post pics and a review when I get back from my next trip this weekend. It is like I have a new sled. Thanks again for all of your help. It is nice to work with someone who knows their shtuff.

I think the above ohlins on the apex are from a rx1, I use them on mine as well and they are longer by 40mm and have 20mm more travel.
I find the spring rate on them to be too stiff to get a good ride height. I have them backed off completely and the sled still sets too high. Need to try some other springs. (next year)

Back