• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ohlins wire rounting

speedjunky

Extreme
I know that some time back someone posted a diagram of the routing of the EC wire for the shock. I did a search with no luck. can anyone help?!

Ya, it'll help to route the wire that way, but it can still get chewed up down there. That rubber wire is just not durable enough. They should've used a steel braided cable IMHO.

driftbuster said:
I had Pioneer re-valve my EC this summer and when it came back it had a diagram that was different that the one posted here. I'll see if I can find and scan it.

I just had pioneer do mine also. Same diagram as the above download

Got mine back for pioneer but the photo copy was so dark I couldn't see it. could someone post a pic of this diagram

[/quote]I just had pioneer do mine also. Same diagram as the above download[/quote]

My bad. My copy from Pioneer also was so dark I didn't recognize it in the computer. I guess I'll have to go back and re-wire.

Back