• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ontario going into Lock Down - Boxing Day - Trails remain open

guess i will go break all the trap trails then.

UPDATE - The message I posted above was from early yesterday morning by OFSC. During Ford's announcement in the afternoon he indicated all snowmobile trails would remain open during the lockdown. This is a portion of OFSC's updated statement on their website:

"Given that physical activity is an important part of staying healthy, today’s announcement by the Government of Ontario stated that “trails servicing snowmobiles will be allowed to remain open.” This means that OFSC trails can open in accordance with all public health guidelines."

https://www.ofsc.on.ca/2020/12/21/s...Lr_zErePuMX3W6_I5e0Gei9f3ehZbEREWW5mM1WToCWW0

We are back in business baby!!!

UPDATE - The message I posted above was from early yesterday morning by OFSC. During Ford's announcement in the afternoon he indicated all snowmobile trails would remain open during the lockdown. This is a portion of OFSC's updated statement on their website:

"Given that physical activity is an important part of staying healthy, today’s announcement by the Government of Ontario stated that “trails servicing snowmobiles will be allowed to remain open.” This means that OFSC trails can open in accordance with all public health guidelines."

https://www.ofsc.on.ca/2020/12/21/s...Lr_zErePuMX3W6_I5e0Gei9f3ehZbEREWW5mM1WToCWW0

We are back in business baby!!!
Well its KINDA good news. If you don't live north of Sudbury, they encourage you not to travel into that zone and bring the Covid with you from the south. So if you obey protocol and try and help not spreading the virus like the shutdown is supposedly trying to do, then we cant get there!

That's true but at least I can drive an our north where the trails are for day trips without having to get a hotel and go to restaurants.

I'm going to convert my Linq gas tank to carry hand sanitizer.

Will make touring or long rides harder as there won't be indoor dining in any restaurants anywhere. So unless you bring your own food and drinks, you'll have to go in the drive through and eat it on your sled. Probably club houses will be closed too so no warming up neither.

:brrr:

post-21909-1191950523.jpg

Back