• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Other winter hobbies

I know a local who would be happy to purchase some from you…..

Free! Give me a shout when you are around town. I still have some very early season bottles of light syrup (my favorite).

This photo is a couple years old, I am ALMOST done with it. There is always something else to complete on these projects.
View attachment 175561
Mine has a long way to go, but it is 400hp and Arizona truck so is very solid. Fun to cruise and gets plenty of attention, even won peoples choice at a local car show!

Attachments

• IMG20230618105818.jpg
    IMG20230618105818.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG20230618105806 (1).jpg
    IMG20230618105806 (1).jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 24
fixing stuff i am reponsible for. sled in the way atm but an atv project is most likely next. just have to get it running for starters lol.

Thinking about dumping the sleds/trailer at the cottage so there’s room in the driveway to get the boat out of storage……never ever thought I’d be thinking that in February.

Why such high scope rings?
Beats me, lol. It's the mounts it came with. Actually very comfortable. 2.5" center of lens to center of bore. Not really that high.

Back