• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

part# for Pilot skis for Apex

ridgerunner

Anyone know the part # for the Doo Pilot 5.7 skis for the Apex? I am thinking of going with aset of the skis to try and improve the handling of the sled. Thanks.

My buddy has a set of NEW 5.7s with yellow loops for $125 + whatever it costs to ship them to NOVA SCOTIA

If intersted email him at RACERBARRY@AOL.COM or call him at 563 580 1281

They do not have the mounts you will need and he isnt sure but he might have a used set of carbides..

Ride hard packed trails (groomed) 90% of the time. Need a ski the will dart so bad at low speeds and backing of the throttle when entering a corner. I have run the SLP SLT skis on my Cat's and it improved the sleds handling 100%. Just thought I would try something on the Apex that everyone seems to have good luck with! ;)!

I just ordered a set of 6.9's and Fastener Kit, the Fastener kit shows 2 carbides and 2 rubber boots, each fastener kit only goes for 1 ski, wondering if I need to order the rubber boots or would the ones that come with the kit be the ones I need?

Is this the kit I need or do I still need to order other rubber boots?

Attachments

• Fastener Kit.jpg
    Fastener Kit.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 94

Back