• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Parting out Phazer mod sled Lots of good stuff avaible!

yam177

TY 4 Stroke Master
Website
www.jbeurotech.com
Custom Axis shocks Tripple adjust all four avaible.
Excell Exhaust
Ulmner Airbox
PCV with Custom Map
All Panels with Wrap are available for trade.
Schmidt Bros Sway bar

I am sure I am forgetting something I am converting it to a Stock trail sled to sell or let the wife drive

Can you PM me with the price your looking to get on everything but the plastics?
Thank you

LOL Lots of good parts on it. Gonna turn it back to stock and let the wife ride it. Done racing the Phazer for now. Not sure on plans for next year but concentrating on the Nytro right now.

waving.gif

yam177 said:
Custom Axis shocks Tripple adjust all four avaible.
Excell Exhaust
Ulmner Airbox
PCV with Custom Map
All Panels with Wrap are available for trade.
Schmidt Bros Sway bar

I am sure I am forgetting something I am converting it to a Stock trail sled to sell or let the wife drive

Pm sent on the Sway bar

FYI on the Ulmner stuff

Power commander 369 list
Air box 225 List
Excell exhaust 500 List

So be resonable on thsi stuff its all in good shape. Willing to make a package of 750 plus shipping for the whole powerup kit

Were you at Red Lake this weekend? Thought I saw the sled in your profile pic, do you have a bigger windshield on it? I'm interested in the exhaust at least, but kind of in a money pinch for the time being...

What do you have left? I'm thinking about acquiring your excell exhaust for my MTX -- either that or the SnoStuff Rumble...Also looking for a couple inches of bar rise...

He wont have bar raises. I am almost sure that would be to unconformable to race, I know it would be for me.
I also dont remember seeing them on his sled anyways.

Back