• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

performance question

mac69

I was just surfin the internet and came across this sled. Was just wondering if anyone else has done similar upgrades and what the results actually were. He may just be talking the sled up but if it did perform i would be interested in simialar upgrades, ie power commader and ignition. I currently have a 08 mtx and will do an exhaust sooner rather than later, but dont wanna spend 5000+ on a turbo right now and am looking for a little bit more power.

http://montana.craigslist.org/rvs/855064203.html

Any thoughts or comments apprietiated

Without the aide of forced induction (Supercharger or a Turbo) there is no way he's making up nearly 40+ hp that todays 600 are making.

Unless he means older 600 cc machines, then yes, I could agree...

I'd ask to see the Dyno sheets...

I have the Hauck GITRDONE kit (exhaust, clutching, intake and fuel accelerator) and I figure maybe 90 HP is what the sled is running. I dont think 20 extra HP is dooable without something drastic, maybe im wrong :Rockon:

with out motor work i dout it. cleaning up the intanke and exhust could gain u maybe 5. and a full exhaust maybe another 5-8. not saying the cut ur old and ad a slip on pipe. intake and EFI tuning with the use of an exhust maybe 5-10. so id say 100hp tops is what u could get with out forced air or pumping up the compression and running like 100-110 oct.

Back