• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Phazer for my son?

micaelaman

Veteran
Country
Sweden
Snowmobile
Sidewinder MTX 162, Arctic Cat M800 HCR
Hi,
My son has just turned 16 and got his snowmobile driving license. I'm thinking of buying a phazer as a first sled. Is it a good first sled?

He likes to ride both on trail and of ftrail. Will it have enough power? He is 185cm and weighs 85 kg.

As i will be the one who fixes the sled i like the idea of 4 stroke as i ride a nytro mcx. And i like the quality on Yamahas. Or should we go for a 2 Stroke polaris or similar for him?

What do you guys think?

Hi,
My son has just turned 16 and got his snowmobile driving license. I'm thinking of buying a phazer as a first sled. Is it a good first sled?

He likes to ride both on trail and of ftrail. Will it have enough power? He is 185cm and weighs 85 kg.

As i will be the one who fixes the sled i like the idea of 4 stroke as i ride a nytro mcx. And i like the quality on Yamahas. Or should we go for a 2 Stroke polaris or similar for him?

What do you guys think?
Plenty of power for his weight. The Phazer requires an ACTIVE rider to get it to handle. It's very sensitive to rider movement, and it's needed to ride it swiftly. Most new riders I put on mine don't care for it, experienced riders love it.

i would say go phazer xtx so it is good off trail and handles well on trail.

Back