• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

phazer turbo doos and donts inc. oct. ratings

cyberdude47

I have a Turbo Phazer and I would like to hear everyones experiences. what kind of fuel do you run. longevity, bad experiences. doos and don'ts. stories of you blowing it up and what was the cause. Im sure every newbie getting into one of these has the worry in the back of their mind and I think if we discuss our knowledge maybe we can prevent a disaster and keep these great lil machines going.

Mcxpress kit, When your exhaust gets loud its probably the flex couplers they tend to fail over time.

16lbs of boost with the shim avgas are better and this thing rockssss :Rockon:

wrap the head and pipe before the turbo, use a better pipe than the mcx one, no head shim and av or race gas, move air filter out from under seat, use larger air filter, and take your time and do all the little things right. ;)!

i second that take your time on putting together i have going throught the steps i forget the to tighten the oil plug on the tank and boom took out the crank it costing me about 1500 bucks on rebuild this is a kick in the shorts
but the sled is sweet i like it hopping to get it back together this week

Back