• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pics from early snow in Bozeman (north of Yellowstone)

mtdream

TY 4 Stroke Master
INSANE amounts of pow fell...hills got over 5 feet...made for LOADS of folks doing some early season riding...

Looks to be a KILLER start to a hopefully INSANE amount of snow for this winter!!!

NOT my pics, posted from Snowest...

10-12-08P004.jpg

10-12-08P010.jpg

10-12-08P011.jpg

10-12-08P014.jpg

10-12-08P017.jpg

10-12-08P018.jpg

10-12-08P022.jpg

10-12-08P023.jpg

10-12-08P024.jpg

10-12-08P025.jpg

10-12-08P020.jpg

SNOW SNOW SNOW

:letsnow: I can't wait! The lack of snow and pic's like that is giving me the shakes!

:letsnow:

Has been an incredible year for snow...remember, we got hammered in JUNE this year too...

lots of us rode in fresh pow as late as June and a lot of people broke out the sleds to do the July and August "rides" which are usually just unload touch snow re-load...

Lord willing we get just as much Global Warming as last year, and it is shaping up to be even better!!!

I heard Bridger got a lot of snow, but the pics show more than what I was told. That's a lot! I'm so jealous of those guys- I'm out with a broken femur. That could have been me in those pics!

Here was what my back yard here in Billings looked like on Sun the 12th.

Jim

177.jpg

176-1.jpg

wow that is a lot of snow. i have a short track phazer and am seriously considering going out to bozeman for college next year. looks like I will be getting stuck a lot if you guys are having trouble with your long tracks lol.

alxsno said:
wow that is a lot of snow. i have a short track phazer and am seriously considering going out to bozeman for college next year. looks like I will be getting stuck a lot if you guys are having trouble with your long tracks lol.

it is all in the paddle...if you dont have 2" or longer paddle...dont waste your time...you will be STUCK city!!! there are days you would not be, but we dont live for those days....

Back