• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Pics of my new LTX SE that I picked up yesterday!

Apex2006

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Sidewinder SRX-LE 2019
Yamaha Sidewinder XTX 141 2017
Yamaha Viper XTX 2015
Yamaha Sno Scoot 2018
Ski-Doo Renegade XRS 850 2020
Can't stop staring at it! Added my C&As from my Nytro. Love it!!!

Wow! Apex. Sled looks great with the C&A's. Isn't that from Nielsons? How many did they get?

Awesome first addition with those skis to get rid of those awful cat head ski loops. Looks great have a good season!

In the words of "HOMER" mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm sled!

That blue & white is groing on me but I am goind to stick with the red if they work out the seat problems!

I told my dealer to get mine shipped without a seat I add that later but no dice. Heck they shipped ones to Canada with no instrument cluster. I hardly sit down anyway. :o|

I'm starting to think I should have ordered a blue one. I have yet to even see a red one in person and I might already have mine home if it was blue.

Yamacat21 said:
I'm starting to think I should have ordered a blue one. I have yet to even see a red one in person and I might already have mine home if it was blue.

If it had the black tunnel I would have too but the red and black is what sold me.

buckeye rider said:
Wow! Apex. Sled looks great with the C&A's. Isn't that from Nielsons? How many did they get?

They ordered 6 for Snow-checked customers and then they doubled their order. The dealer could not believe the attention it was getting because they had it sitting next to the showroom with the dock door open. They are building the other 5 they have but they will all be gone as the owners were hounding them like I was..... Now I have a parade of my buddies visiting my garage. They all have nothing but AWESOME things to say! Most of my buddies are Yamaha guys all coming off DOO and CAT like I did, but I have one avid DOO guy that never was positive about Yamaha. His first words "That thing is TITS" ;)!

Apex2006 said:
buckeye rider said:

They ordered 6 for Snow-checked customers and then they doubled their order. The dealer could not believe the attention it was getting because they had it sitting next to the showroom with the dock door open. They are building the other 5 they have but they will all be gone as the owners were hounding them like I was..... Now I have a parade of my buddies visiting my garage. They all have nothing but AWESOME things to say! Most of my buddies are Yamaha guys all coming off DOO and CAT like I did, but I have one avid DOO guy that never was positive about Yamaha. His first words "That thing is TITS" ;)!

:Rockon: ;)!

Apex2006 said:
buckeye rider said:

That's awesome to hear. I hope the red is as cool looking as the blue is. :yam:

Absolutely the Red and Black will look awesome, can't wait to see one soon!!! You are going to love it, and it will be worth the wait!! :sled1:

Daaang those skiis look awesome on there! Sorry but I am going to have to copy your white skiis for sure. Wow well done!

Back