• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

pics of your mods and painted phazers..:)

That's a red that comes on 2006 Dodge pickups. I'm not sur ethe name of it, but it's got some pearl coat as well as metallic in it, it really sparkles in the sun.

RockinJW said:
Here you go guys, click on the link, then click where it says 2007 Phazer. That's all the photos I've got of my Phazer.

The newest pics show the new paint, black side panels, and handgaurds

http://community.webshots.com/user/rockinjw

Looks better white IMO. Though I'm sure it would look better in better lighting. How much did you pay for paint? Or did you know someone?

Way better than white! It looks like you bought black side panels instead of painting the grey ones. I'll probably do the same. Did you change out the grey bottom plastic, too? How much? What about a new red seat? I'm thinking either red or all black for mine.

I did the paint myself, I'm in it about $75. That pearlcoat paint is expensive. It shimmers like crazy out in the sunlight. I got the black panels through the dealer as part of my $400 I got with the snowcheck.

Thanks for the comlpiments guys, I like it alot better than the white, it doesn't show the dirt as much. I chose the red color because I thought the grey or black body panels would look good on it. I prefer the black though.

As for the seat, I'm in th process of having one made that will be all black, more info and pics to follow up on that later.

I know you guys have seen it, but here is the Black Lite on a recent trip to Eek.
As for mods, the only thing I have really done is to change the side panels from gray, so I could have an all black sled. Everything else is just from the accessories catalog. Black skid plate, flamed shock covers, windshield bag and a set of gauntlets I have had for years.
I would really like to add a supercharger to this sled and get the power up a notch or two, but that will have to wait. I thought about the turbo, but I am sure the Phazer set up would not fit this body style as my exhaust (car muffler) is inside of the tunnel. But more power is just a dream for now.
I had put a reflective flame on the radiator side but when it got cold out (30F below) it just shattered in to many pieces...so no more flames. I kinda like the unbroken flat black though, it has a retro-future hot rod look to it.

Here is M's Gray Lite.
Switched panels to all gray with blue (no black), gray Yamaha shock covers, gray skid plate, windshield bag and a set of handmade Kuskokwim Gray Wolf gauntlets. Super warm on those 40 below days...
Sled has almost 500 miles now, she doesn't get to ride as much as I do.
Here it is...

pat the rat said:
HOW'S YOURE HARD STARTING ISSUE

We went from 38 F below to 36 F above in 24 hours last week, since then it has been steady around 25 during the day and uppers teens at night, so I have had no issues starting. It's 16 F above out now but it will get cold again, and I will have trouble again. I will just be prepared, but I have decided not to cancel anymore trips. If I get stuck 200 miles from the nearest settlement and it takes me a week to get out, with troopers and search and rescue looking for me, I will document it and then hopefully Yamaha will hear me. It's not an incovenience, it's risk to life. I just wonder if I got the NON-ARCTIC model.

Thanks for asking...
Wish you snow like it is falling here right now, oh wait it's not falling, it's going sideways!

Back