• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

***Picture of the Day Thread***

Ah just take a scoop and its done in no time at all !

Attachments

• DSCN0503 (Large).JPG
    DSCN0503 (Large).JPG
    102.2 KB · Views: 180

^^^ NICE !!

This was like the ultimate Igloo snow . A saw would have been the best tool for the job,, this time lol.

FrostyNutz i see that you have the 1.5 crossover track on your xtx. I was wondering if you like the track and what are your thoughts on it. I was thinking of changing the 1.25 ripsaw for somthing more agressive. Thanks. :yam:

Mad Russian said:
FrostyNutz i see that you have the 1.5 crossover track on your xtx. I was wondering if you like the track and what are your thoughts on it. I was thinking of changing the 1.25 ripsaw for somthing more agressive. Thanks. :yam:

Yes ,,it's awesome . We have had bottomless powder all season and this track has kept me moving through it all. I was nervous about the weight of this sled in the deep stuff . Not any more ! My cabin is 10km's off the groomed trail. I can't tell you how many times I've had to break trail through 3-4 ft of windblown drifts. It picks the front end up out of the snow and moves mountains out the back. On groomed trails it's great too, corner to corner acceleration is vastly improved. Urgent acceleration vs spin your way to the next turn .

The downside :

I had to upgrade to the White secondary sping to get the rpms past 10K. I'm at 1400kms now and i'm still not seeing 10800 on a semi hard packed trail. My next step is to drop some tip weight . It weighs an extra 5lbs over the Ripsaw but more than makes up for it in increased acceleration in all conditions imo.

Two thumbs up for the Crossover from me ;)! ;)!

Monroe County trails right outside Tomah, WI

Attachments

• sled 1.jpg
    sled 1.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 3,170
  • sled 2.jpg
    sled 2.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 3,180
  • sled 5.jpg
    sled 5.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 3,177
Today around Huntsville

Today around Huntsville

Attachments

• Hummer.JPG
    Hummer.JPG
    365 KB · Views: 202
  • Winter-golf-carts.JPG
    Winter-golf-carts.JPG
    307.2 KB · Views: 182
  • Dogsled2.JPG
    Dogsled2.JPG
    443.5 KB · Views: 182
Re: Today around Huntsville

YammyRX1 said:
Today around Huntsville

DeerHurst Yammy?

Surprised to see that much snow up there still. ;)!

Yes Deerhurst, and I was surprised too. Probably the best ride I had all season.

UP Trail obstacles.......LOL

Attachments

• DSC00498.JPG
    DSC00498.JPG
    107.8 KB · Views: 166
  • DSC00499.JPG
    DSC00499.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 175

Back