• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

pipe

08nytrofx

Veteran
well i just got a hindle pipe on my 08 nytro, I got it set up 2 days ago and so far i love it, i never got a sound clip yet but i will soon.
and its off a r6 for anyone wondering.
anyone else put a aftermarket pipe on theirs and what does it sound like?

Have twin Microns from an RC-51 on my XTX.
Sorry for the dark picture..
1-10-09munising3009.jpg

Attachments

• Clutch1.jpg
    Clutch1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 81
  • Clutch2.jpg
    Clutch2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 69
Because the crotch rocket pipes are lighter and cheaper. I bought mine new off ebay for $200 shipped and being titanium I'm guessing it will weigh around 3 lbs.

I got mine from a buddy for nothing.. Sled pipes such as the Excell (although very sweet!) are about a grand with the plastics.
The only thing about bike pipes is that the heat/snow/heat/snow... can affect them differently. Mine burned the rubber gasket off the can cover the first weekend out, yet they were on a bike for a few years..

Had a gyt-r pipe for a 700 raptor that was custom made to fit the nytro on last weekend...way i mean WAY to loud...it was just ridiculous and i'm only 22 years old haha...love my loud stuff but not in my neighborhood..the wardens like to watch me anyway..i'm wondering if the excell or the ones actually made for the nytro (bigger casing) are quieter?

I have a Hindle for mine as well, It sounds great but too loud for the trails here which sucks because you can feel it pull harder with the pipe on.

Back