• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Please help me find Long underwear mentioned on TY??

Cobalt

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex SE
I have tried several searches for a thread where several people mentioned a certain type of long underwear, it had a couple different options. You could buy them with or without a zippered rear discharge?? For using the bathroom quickly?? They also sold gloves and hats etc. They were at least $100.00 for the one piece suit. They also had stirrups so they would not pull up your leg. I really want to buy a pair but I can not find the link and I can not remember the name to google them.

Thanks,

Cobalt
:-o

Looks like some good stuff. I've heard a lot of good things about Under Armor coldgear also, but haven't tried it myself.

Thanks everyone! I found what I was looking for, Carol Davis brand Body Sock III. There was a thread started not to long ago and several people raved about this suit, Ted Nugent gives a testimonial!! :Rockon:

I did check out the RU Outside and they do seem very nice! I'm just looking for a one piece with stirrups so they do not ride up my legs.

Cobalt

Cobalt said:
Thanks everyone! I found what I was looking for, Carol Davis brand Body Sock III. There was a thread started not to long ago and several people raved about this suit, Ted Nugent gives a testimonial!! :Rockon:

I did check out the RU Outside and they do seem very nice! I'm just looking for a one piece with stirrups so they do not ride up my legs.

Cobalt

And yet you leave us out in the cold without a link???

j/k

Sorry about that ActionJack, thanks for posting the link! What do you think of the Bodysock III?

Cobalt

EC2 is excellent stuff but I will be trying a set of these this winter. I had missed that discussion previously so thanks for bringing it up again.

BRING ON THE SNOW ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jack

Back