• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

please read

Hey guys I have a 2005 Yamaha RX-1 with 2400 mi , I also have a 2011 Phazer RTX. My question is can the RX-1 be turned into a fun rough trail sled? I have to say i'm not near as sore after a rough day on the Phazer as I am on the one ton... however I miss the power and love my first sled. Everything on the RX-1 is stock except a riser and a Apex seat i'm wondering if I should put some money into the RX-1 i'm just not sure if I will be disapointed! I have done a lot of thread searching and i'm still confused??? I'm wondering what I can do to my sled to make it rough trail ready for around $2500 usd Thank You soo much for any info

- Martin -

I was thinking stretching might help I looked on track USA not sure what I would need as far as track size ....I like the 144 length just don't know what width

About the best thing you can do for rough trail riding is throw an M10 in there.
The ride with a 136" M10 is VERY good.
It's still a heavy sled for the bumps though.

Back