• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Post your Yamaha Nytro XTX

Here's a few of mine last year, won't look the same this year for sho!

Attachments

• DSC00342.JPG.jpeg
    DSC00342.JPG.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 138
  • DSC01593.JPG.jpeg
    DSC01593.JPG.jpeg
    320.6 KB · Views: 128
  • DSC01633.JPG.jpeg
    DSC01633.JPG.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC01681.JPG.jpeg
    DSC01681.JPG.jpeg
    319.2 KB · Views: 132

TVBrian said:
eightpilot said:
Here's my '09 ... :Rockon:

Sick looking tunnel eightpilot.... Did you post how you polished that, I must have missed it?

If I can get mine to look half that good, I'll be happy!

Stop by my house TVB...I'll show ya how to do it and what you need to get it to look like a mirror.

eagle one, how hard was that to install and how much would something like that cost?

shaddow44 said:
TVBrian said:
eightpilot said:
Here's my '09 ... :Rockon:

Sick looking tunnel eightpilot.... Did you post how you polished that, I must have missed it?

If I can get mine to look half that good, I'll be happy!

Stop by my house TVB...I'll show ya how to do it and what you need to get it to look like a mirror.

Will do.... I'll bring some pints!

Really not that bad, less than $150 for the lights.
http://www.bluhmenterprises.com/ Bought them at the Milwaukee Snowshow last year. Add another $50 for extra wire, connectors, shrink wrap, grommets, in- line fuse,rocker switch.

Install? Well not bad, never did anything like that before , just tedious. Finding safe places to run the wiring, spot for the lights so they show up. Lights by shock I ran the wire through the panel, so had to cut and then solder 20 ga wire, not fun. Lights inside I used hook and loop fastener so you could move the lights to show up yet can remove them if you need to remove parts of your sled.
I think turned out pretty good, just took my time. And it looks pretty cool cruising through the woods at night with a red glow.
Here's the thread with other peoples projects. ;)!
http://www.ty4stroke.com/viewtopic.php? ... highlight=

Back