• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

price check, '08 Apex

The original poster said it was a GT, I think the GT's were only available in the 40th Anniversary trim?

I just bought an 07 Attack Gt with 1300 miles on it for $7,000. Thing is mint! Would that be a good deal you think? Sure cant wait to ATTACK the trails.

Sounds good,its tuff to say something is a good deal without seeing it. But with a Yammi If the motors good and been taken care of your all set. No matter what brand you buy they all have maintenance issues.

I bought my 2008 Apex GT brand new in March of '08 from Highlands Yamaha in Illinois for $7599. No joke. Me and a buddy of mine each got one. The weird thing is they had left over 2007's listing for $7999 at the same time. I think maybe they had bought out some inventory from another dealer the was going out of business. Not real sure. It seemed too good to be true at the time, and I kept thinking that when I got there to pick it up I would hear them tell me there was some mix up and the real price was...x , but it never happened. We paid they the $7599, loaded up and went home.

Back