• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Prices on 2020 srx?

kuvasz

Expert
What kind of prices are you guys getting quoted from your dealers on 2020 srx's? Any idea on prices of 2019 srx trade ins?

$16,300USD with 5 yr warranty. Wow, not cheap. But if it were blue I would buy it. Black just looked way to plain to me.

Thought I saw $18,800CAD on here somewhere.

Obviously all pre-tax.

Dan

Here is that $18,800 Quote, I asked him where but he never replied.

Don't know why everyone says the cat is cheaper, I priced to compare here in Ontario and the thundercat with IACT out the door with 1yr warranty is 17600. Add two year warranty for 1600 which gives you 19200. Add tax on this too.
I have got a deal for 18800 on srx which comes with 4year warranty. Definitely cat is not cheaper. And the crap coloured spindles and rails is not worth extra money imho.
https://ty4stroke.com/threads/2020-sidewinder-or-tcat.156930/page-11#post-1481926

Dan

Hi Dan sorry was away sledding up north dealer that quoted the 18800 was fenolan falls marina. They did revise the quote 18900 all in just add tax. Cheers
Thanks, that is quite good I would think up here. I have not priced in Ontario as I nearly always buy at home(Niagara NY).

Dan

i'm thinking about it. i just don't know if i like the black and i don't know if it'll be as fast as mine.
As you know they are all fast when tuned well ;)

I hear ya about the black... at the show i looked at the SRX and we all felt it just was so plain. Big side panel just black plastic, not painted ect just looks so cheap. I would be all over a blue SRX and so Im sorta stuck wondering what to buy. Will see what happens as Im still going back and forth if I even want a new sled or not for 2020, mine is exactly setup how I like.

Dan

Just came back from over a 2k Quebec trip and seen 8 or 9 2019 srx’s.
What was Yamaha thinking with the 2020 colours, I was also thinking of ordering a 2020 srx but after seeing the blue srx in person and on the snow I changed my mind, man that blue srx is one sweet looking sled, best sled on snow by far..

What was Yamaha thinking with the 2020 colours, I was also thinking of ordering a 2020 srx but after seeing the blue srx in person and on the snow I changed my mind, man that blue srx is one sweet looking sled, best sled on snow by far..
W
FB_IMG_1551632654539.jpg
anna buy one ?

Not only the 2019 SRX...don't forget the 2019 X-TX LE. I was recently at a Snow Mobile drag racing event and my X-TX drew more attention then any sled there.:)

SW1.png
sw2.png

Back