• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

PULLED THE TRIGGER

Yes, T320, seemed to split BELOW my studs, right at the only spot where the embossing/stamping of the track is.
Was it a t320?? Im riding an old sled rx1(1.25x 136)so lower hp but havent had any issues yet& hope not too, have 108 warthog 1.38 & studboy power plate backers, im definetly not easy on it & so far it still looks like new& no issues
Was it a t320?? Im riding an old sled rx1(1.25x 136)so lower hp but havent had any issues yet& hope not too, have 108 warthog 1.38 & studboy power plate backers, im definetly not easy on it & so far it still looks like new& no issues
resize1617241183235.jpg

Yes, T320, seemed to split BELOW my studs, right at the only spot where the embossing/stamping of the track is.

View attachment 161147
Morg sorry didnt mean to hijack your thread with track talk,congrats on your new sled,02vipermoody did the studs pull out? Any witness marks in tunnel from balooning? Problem with pretty much all tracks is as soon as you drill a hole for studs your warranty is gone, but cannot do without studs in some riding areas including mine as its too dangerous with icy corners etc,your studs do look long with the tall nuts but could just be the pic, also i see a clip missing was that the only one?will keep an eye on mine but definetly have stress tested it way more than the last one with lots of high speed running& seems to be holding up 100%,

Morg sorry didnt mean to hijack your thread with track talk,congrats on your new sled,02vipermoody did the studs pull out? Any witness marks in tunnel from balooning? Problem with pretty much all tracks is as soon as you drill a hole for studs your warranty is gone, but cannot do without studs in some riding areas including mine as its too dangerous with icy corners etc,your studs do look long with the tall nuts but could just be the pic, also i see a clip missing was that the only one?will keep an eye on mine but definetly have stress tested it way more than the last one with lots of high speed running& seems to be holding up 100%,
Lol its all good. The more information the better.
That's what I love about this site. Riders helping riders, making our sleds better.

So I did it. Snowchecked a 2022 Winder XTX LE.
I'm having the dealer install a skid plate, blown belt protector, tunnel protectors and an Ice Strom 150. While it's apart, I want to gear it for a bit more speed.
I'm looking for recommendations on gearing. I wont be drag racing, 70% lake running and 30% trails.
Is there anything else I should do while it's apart?
Thanks for any advice.

Which dealer are you going though?

These guys sell a whoooole lot of outboards, big ones too. Not sure where that gets them with sleds though.
I think mine was the 3rd or 4th XTX LE they checked and another Winder I believe.
They have always treated me good, even with used stuff I haven't bought there.
The financing was the tipping point between the Yammi and an Assault. Thought I'd give the 2smoke a go because of the savings in money and weight, but the 4% plus made the XTX an easy choice . Easier choice hahahaha

Back