• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Question about buying TD flasher

MDGFLHR

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Apex SE
I currently have the TD multi map with TD dash flash but been thinking of buying the flasher so I have all available TD flashes like SM flashes in case I go somewhere I need to run my stock exhaust. If I buy the flasher do I have to buy the multi maps again for the flasher? Thanks for any help

I currently have the TD multi map with TD dash flash but been thinking of buying the flasher so I have all available TD flashes like SM flashes in case I go somewhere I need to run my stock exhaust. If I buy the flasher do I have to buy the multi maps again for the flasher? Thanks for any help
No. Whoever uploaded your maps before from the updater to the flasher would need to upload them from the same updater to your new flasher.

Ok I was wondering that cause I had Woodys Yamaha in Topsham ME do everything. Once I get the flasher would I get all available flashes with a update from TD?

Ok I was wondering that cause I had Woodys Yamaha in Topsham ME do everything. Once I get the flasher would I get all available flashes with a update from TD?
Probably best to also buy the flasher from Woodys too I would assume.
If you bought all the stuff from Woodys then I would discuss with them, yes.

Back