• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Question. (help)

Cody

Expert
ok i got a phazer cover to store it this year put it on myself dont know if i did it right. Right now its sitting outside my shed on some wood i found untill i can take the tractor and move the huge compressor out of the way and move it into the shed but i need to know if this is how the tarp fits because i dunno it just looks weird to me thanks in advance. :yam: :rocks: :4STroke:

Attachments

• Storing1.jpg
    Storing1.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 71
  • storing2.jpg
    storing2.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 62
  • storing3.jpg
    storing3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 63

How about this pic

Attachments

• SMA-cover-72-00-500.jpg
    SMA-cover-72-00-500.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 65
  • SMA-cover-72-00-500.jpg
    SMA-cover-72-00-500.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 66
Cody,
Check out the part number on the box, match it up to the part#'s in a catalog or on line at Yamaha. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT ONE. That for sure does not look right. Should be a tighter fit. I surely wouldn't trailer with that cover like that. It would be tore up in no time.

you got the right tarp it looks like it just needs one hell of a stretching. I have the same one and the first few times i used it it took forever to stretch it around the handle bars and tunnel. The tarps are kinda a bad fit, ecspecially if it gets wet and frozen on the highway. I stretch mine over the handlebars first then around the back of the tunnel and then i put the front part around the spindles, i just find that to be the easiest way.

RedBullNytro said:
you got the right tarp it looks like it just needs one hell of a stretching. I have the same one and the first few times i used it it took forever to stretch it around the handle bars and tunnel. The tarps are kinda a bad fit, ecspecially if it gets wet and frozen on the highway. I stretch mine over the handlebars first then around the back of the tunnel and then i put the front part around the spindles, i just find that to be the easiest way.

no... i tried to get it from front to back no way in hell its gonna get around the extension they gave me the wrong one is all guess i shoulda got it from the people i got the sled from instead of the closer dealer who are a bunch of tards.. those people grr that just makes me mad..

It looks like you got the one for the Vector Mountain and not the Phazer mountain. The second pictures posted is how yours should look.

One thing for sure is you don't have it right going over the handlebars. My Mtn. lite cover is the same way. Its a pain in the arse to get it started right over the handlebars. But once I do it fits very nice. Even if you have a short track cover in your pics above it should fit over the bars and windshield better than that.

Phazed-Coug said:
If it turns out you got the wrong one, let me know I
have a mtn lite cover I need to sell, as I just sold my sled.

how much do you want for it??? I'm looking for one. THANKS

RedBullNytro said:

Thanks man that putting over the handlebar trick worked was hella easy. Sorry i didnt reply to this sooner i forgot about it thanks for your help man. :Rockon:

PROBLEM SOLVED

Back