• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ready to rock!

Smoke

I'm all ready to go, except for spending the normal $1500 or so. Excell exhaust, Ulmer clutch, fuel programmer, air box mod, etc., etc. etc........

Now it's a waiting game.

Attachments

• rtx40-6.jpg
    rtx40-6.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 134
  • rtx40-1.jpg
    rtx40-1.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 134
  • rtx40-4.jpg
    rtx40-4.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 179
  • rtx40-3.jpg
    rtx40-3.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 123

SWEET LOOKIN RIDE :Rockon:

Nice Red YAMI Jacket On The Wall :-o

Well while U R waiting 4 the SNOW 2 COME, Break out the RUM as I see you have enough PEPSI there to last till the snow comes ;)!

I used Mothers metal and aluminum polish on the tunnel. it's very easy to use, but the running boards are bitch to clean with all the grip treads.

The windshield is the stock chrome , but maybe it should be black???

Bounty, you must be a Rum drinker too, to pick up on the pepsi cans. Appleton Estate is my fav.

Smoke said:
I used Mothers metal and aluminum polish on the tunnel. it's very easy to use, but the running boards are bitch to clean with all the grip treads.

Bounty, you must be a Rum drinker too, to pick up on the pepsi cans. Appleton Estate is my fav.

I'm gonna pick up some mother's billet next week. Did it leave fine scratches or swirls...I don't want that until after I've already scratched it up from riding LOL.

could you post a close up pic of your ski mounts,just put on the same skis and want to make sure i have the correct mount,looks small to me. p.s. your sled looks great!!!!!!

Smoke said:

I think yami should offer a black shield that can replace the chrome one....I also think the blue nytro should have come with black a-arms!

As far as the polish, it shouldn't leave any swirl marks...but I can imagine the PITA that the foot wells were with all of the grip. :bling

Back