• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Real or Fake

Real vs. Fake

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fits with the post of the guy gone missing for 7 years who later removed his post.

"WTF is that & WTF did they do that"

Mind you so does other stuff .

Everyone has been saying there is no yam cat merger if this is real I want an apology from YMC and CR.

I sure hope this photo is fake. Don't care to know what's under the hood but the craftsmanship and quality of cat is downright scary still. Hopefully water and oil do not mix...

I personally think the photo is real! I do not believe, however, that the sled pictured is a Yamaha. It's a Cat made to look like a Yamaha!

This picture is doing exactly what it's creator intended, and that's stir the pot! It took alot of time and dollars to do this, but it's BS!

Yeah the photos are so fake that both "the riders scope" and "blown motor" removed the posts from their Facebook pages claiming the photos were fake. Why would you do that if you were right. The "riders scope" now has some dumbass pic of a spoon with stirring the pot written on it.

The pics are real, proof is before everyone's eyes and some still can't believe it. Pretty funny. If the pics aren't real somebody PROVE IT.

northernsledder.jk said:
I personally think the photo is real! I do not believe, however, that the sled pictured is a Yamaha. It's a Cat made to look like a Yamaha!
Yes, that's exactly what it is; A re-badged Cat :die

Back