• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Rear Skid Swap??

Ohiokm

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Nytro RTX
Hi there, I have a tech question. Will a 2011 Apex 128" full rear skid work and mount in a 2011 Nytro RTX 121"???? Thinking about a full rear skid/ track swap out to a longer skid/track.
Thanks in advance

You'll need the donor sled tunnel mounting dimensions plus any brackets. Once you layout the mounting hole positions, dry fit the brackets to clear out any interference. I've swapped multiple suspensions into trailing arm sleds and Apex chassis. I currently own a Nytro with an Arctic Cat 141 skid in it. It was installed by the previous owner and works very well.

Check out the BOP website or shoot Travis a message. He’s got an easy peasy install kit to locate a Mono skid into the FX chassis. I used one last fall to mount a 136” Mono II skid into my project Nytro with one of his progressive rate springs and it works fantastic!

Check out the BOP website or shoot Travis a message. He’s got an easy peasy install kit to locate a Mono skid into the FX chassis. I used one last fall to mount a 136” Mono II skid into my project Nytro with one of his progressive rate springs and it works fantastic!

BOP website?
Travis?
Anymore info?

Thank U
Kirk

bop= barn of parts. site sponsor and the owner's name is travis.

Back