• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Red Lake USCC Races

mitchw

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2010 Arctic Cat M8 Snopro
2008 Phazer MTX
2002 Tundra 300
My boy raced in the 120cc stuff on Sunday, so we came up and watched as much as we could. Only saw two Phazers going down for the parade lap at the start -- I'm curious if #727 was user marpolsdofer? If so, what pipe do you have on your sled -- that's definitely on my summer add-on list now! (I've got a short video of that sled coming up the ditch on 89, that I might try to figure out how to post online this week.) How'd the weekend go for everyone?
The kid wanted to go riding yesterday, but the snow is like concrete up here now, and I didn't feel like burning my slides and track off, so I guess its time to hope for snow or a major warmup...

Marpolsdofer is now on a skidoo. 727 was Luke Karpik from fast industries.

My Mod Phazer was in the trailer I only ran the Nytro this weekend.

Exhaust Luke ran was the Snostuff exhaust i believe I can check with him.

Ah, I see! How'd the Nytro run?

What the carp Seth!!! HAHA I joking. Na man I am on the Sno pro 600.
The USCC thinks I am on Yamaha still.
#960, guy in torn up car hearts, and teck vest on the out side. The number got ripped of form a accident so might have looked like a 4CL or something.

Are you guys gonna be at Warroad in a couple weeks? My boy wants to try racing the 120cc again, so I think we're heading there also

If the snow conditions would get a bit better by then, would my MTX be absolutely destroyed if I entered it (I'm thinking suspension and track?) More importantly, would I piss everybody else off by being the slowest person on the course?

To answer yes and yes. The suspension is going to hurt your back. The bigger track will not handle the Mongols well and turning might be a problem.
However, Warroad is very wide open so you can alter your heading to just go untouched (barley touched snow). Then just come back in to hit the markers.
It has some pretty deep and soft snow there, course is mostly brush, cocktails, and lake.
It would not destroy the sled, just you.
Some people do get mad about slow people.
When they come up on you they hate getting snow dusted and lack of vision, some times rocks hit them.
Some times they follow the rider and not the track, so when you slow down sometimes they hit you(some times at full speed because they were not thinking).

Thanks for the heads up, we'll just watch it then!

Redlake some minor damage to the sled and bodily injury.

Sled- two cracks in the hood (minor by the windsheild), two holes in the front left intake screen, broking flap and dented mount. also mabey might of blow out the rear shocks after the accident jump, that is now the supposedly highest ever seen in XC. I took the skid out and every think looked good. It only comes out with two rear bolts and slides right out.

My- sore neck from getting my visor pulled back from a branch, 4 broken blister (bleeding alot) from the new gloves on day 2, realy bad head acch from slamming the back of my head twice, hyper extended left elbow, hurt something in my right groin area, and something bellow the right shoulder blade.

I keep getting nice leads but end up having problem. Like day 2 my left a-arm road up a small tree (day 1 I ran them over) and it rolled on its side. Took me 15 min to get the sled off the tree, move in out of the deep snow, and tip it over. This was all int the forest to so it was single lane area, had to let riders get by.

I always encourage loud moth trail riders to go out and do it.

Your not loud mouth but I still would like to see new people out there and try it.

Back