• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Review on betterboards etc

Emme.g.h.

Expert
Hi

Just bought a pair of betterboard, steering bushings anda pair of powermadds:p :bling

Cant wait to try them out :) anyone tryied the betterboards and powermadd? Looks great and shouldnt bee much of a build up ont the footwells anymore due to the GIANT holes :-o all thats missing is the Turbo and a new track but that´ll be in the far future:) :4STroke:

Hi emme,

I absolutely love my betterboards! How's that for a rating? Lol. No more buildup and tons of grip! Only thing I would advise you purchasing if you don't already have them is a hand drill with a step bit, an air body saw and or a dremel tool with sanding disks to smooth everything! Drill stock rivets out, place boards on tunnel and trace with sharpie, cut out and rivet em on! They worked great and look great what more can you ask for?

I love mine, firm runningboards and no snow buildup..

IMAG0122.jpg

don't have the better boards but i do have the WRP boards. Great install and amazing fit and finish but even better snow removal there a must on a phazer

I can say that the betterboards works both ways, got really wet if u known what i mean... :drink:

Back